15 Reasons to Buy Fabric
- It insulates the closet where it is kept.
- It helps
the economicrecovery. It is our patriotic duty to support cotton farmers, textile mills and fabric shops.
- It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
- Because it is on sale.
- It’s not bad for your health.
- I’m participating in a contest: the one who dies with the most fabric wins!
- It keeps without refrigeration, you don’t have to cook it to enjoy it, and you never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or walk it.
- I need extra weight in the trunk of my car for traction on snowy, icy roads.
- Because I’m worth it.
- Like dust, it’s good for protecting empty spaces in the house.
- When the big earthquake comes, all the fabric shops might be swallowed into the ground and never be seen again.
- Stress from dealing with the Fabric Control Officer (husband) made me do it.
- It’s not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul, and makes me feel good.
- Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.
- A yard a day is all the fabric shops of the world recommend to support your habit.